Date: 3/29/21 12:41 pm
From: Steve Garr <steve...>
Subject: Re: No Sighting - Carolina Wren Status

Nesting pair of CARW with eggs at home garden and a pair at business bird garden. I have not found their nest yet.I do feed them live mealworms, suet and sunflower meets year round to supplement natural flood during bad weather.I just love listening to their call.Nesting season is here,Steve GarrJefferson City, MOCole County
On Monday, March 29, 2021, 11:14:25 AM CDT, Thomas Martin <momartin...> wrote:

WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.I've still not sighted or heard a single Carolina Wren in my area this year and wondering if the filtered map data I'm looking at on eBird showing no records for the entire state of Missouri is correct.

Here on the west coast of MO we have Towhees as of two days ago, Brown Thrashers showing up and vocalizing and last sighting of my persistant Harlan's morph RTHA has been over a week now.

Thanks for your replies,
Tom

Tom Martin20808 S. Prospect AvenueBelton, MO 64012Mobile/Text 816-535-4747

ABA Birding Code of Ethics