Date: 3/29/21 12:35 pm
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] FOY (for me) Osprey returns to Big Creek
Having been in Des Moines this morning Joanne and I took lunch to Cherry
Glen where the wind was atrocious. On the way home I took the opportunity
to see if any of the Ospreys had returned at Big Creek SP, Polk Co. To my
surprise there sat one on a dead tree eating a large Shad. 3/29/2021 I hope
they do better with their nest building on the communication tower than
last year.

Clayton Will
Madrid