Date: 3/29/21 12:28 pm
From: Monacell, Peter <plmonacell...>
Subject: Re: Golden Eagle Grand Pass CA Saline Co

I’m leaving Grand Pass now but was able to relocate the adult Golden Eagle twice during the past hour, first in a tree on the south end of Pool 5, and then moving among trees atop the levee that bisects Pool 5, which is where I left it. The date of this sighting is far from the record late date of May 1. Photos on eBird later.

Good birding everyone,
Pete

Pete Monacell,
Jefferson City