Date: 3/29/21 10:45 am
From: 'The Nunn Guy' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Weld County Wanderings

Hi all

- Lesser Black-backed Gull (Weld Landfill, Severance)
- Varied Thrush ("Grandma's Garden", Nunn)
- Mountain Bluebird - 3 (CR 102/41, Nunn)
- Osprey - 2 (Poudre Trail nest behind O St jail facility, Greeley)
- Horned Grebe (Windsor Lake, Windsor)
- Great-tailed Grackle - 9 (Drake Lake, Severance)
- Nunn active raptor nest(s): Great Horned Owl, Bald Eagle and
Red-tailed Hawk
- "We have a chicken ..." Ring-necked Pheasant has adopted our
landscaped, fenced backyard as his home for last week ... eats, sleeps and
hides in yard all day

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland
1st Annual Colorado Birding Challenge: Join our team
<https://cobirds.org/CFO/COBC/Open.aspx> | Pledge our team
<https://cobirds.org/CFO/COBC/Pledge.aspx>

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<59159d60-7189-4802-8785-b0546e22b2afn...>

Join us on Facebook!