Date: 3/29/21 9:14 am
From: Thomas Martin <momartin...>
Subject: No Sighting - Carolina Wren Status

I've still not sighted or heard a single Carolina Wren in my area this year and wondering if the filtered map data I'm looking at on eBird showing no records for the entire state of Missouri is correct.

Here on the west coast of MO we have Towhees as of two days ago, Brown Thrashers showing up and vocalizing and last sighting of my persistant Harlan's morph RTHA has been over a week now.

Thanks for your replies,
Tom

Tom Martin20808 S. Prospect AvenueBelton, MO 64012Mobile/Text 816-535-4747