Date: 3/29/21 8:45 am
From: Sarah Driver <000000d5c39afbe1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Hummingbird sightings
There are reports of hummingbird sightings in Missouri- Springfield, Joplin and Osage Beach areas- quite a bit north of me at Table Rock lake. This is from the Hummingbird Central website migration map. (Lanny, I sure miss yours- it seemed much more detailed.) I am skeptical since this would be extremely early. My great uncle, Jim Johnson, the first hummingbird bander in Missouri, had an earliest sighting of 3/31, so it is possible. Weather is certainly conducive. Two feeders went up today. I will be watching.