Date: 3/29/21 1:04 am
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Monadnock region migrants
Migrating birds are returning!

Saturday I saw my first of year Turkey Vultures in Richmond and heard the
call that sounded like a scolding house wren but I could not locate the
bird in the thick bushes.

Sunday I seen a song sparrow in Richmond (they tend to leave the upland
areas in the winter) and quite a few song sparrows in Swanzey by the
airport.

Also by the Swanzey airport I seen a FoY phoebe. I also saw three black
ducks, a mallard, and a hooded merganser.