Date: 3/28/21 9:25 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Question
Maybe it was a Tree Pipit visiting from Europe☺...just joking

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 8:28 PM Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:

> They perch in trees now and then, especially in migration. I have seen
> them line up on utility wires, but they don’t stay long.
>
> Alan Contreras
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> <acontrer56...>
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com
>

> > On Mar 28, 2021, at 8:26 PM, Scott O'Donnell <scott...>
> wrote:
> >
> > So, how do you guys feel about identifying a bird that is perched in a
> tree as an American Pipit?
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Scott O'Donnell
> >
> > Troy, Wallowa County
> >
> > Message sent from "The Bird Aquarium".
> > *******
> > OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol
> > Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>
> >
> *******

Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*
https://ecowise.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/sfnh/
author of *Great Gray Owls of CA-OR-WA*:
https://ecowise.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/the-great-gray-owl-book/
author of *Freeway Birding*: *freewaybirding.com
<http://freewaybirding.com>*
birding website: http://www.towhee.net
my birding blog: atowhee.wordpress.com

Join us on Facebook!