Date: 3/28/21 5:39 pm
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT: Ticks and management
We have used permethrin treated socks, pants, hats and shirts (spray it yourself and purchased) for two years and have had no ticks at all. Also keeps chiggers off.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<82C992B2-C098-4906-893D-4F1E4688AF3C...>

Join us on Facebook!