Date: 3/28/21 3:34 pm
From: John Luther <aplomado-falcon...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Pine Siskins
I still have 30 or 40 around my house in Oakland hills.  At least one pair nested here in the past so some may not leave at all.
John LutherOakland
On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 3:21:08 PM PDT, John Harris <johnh...> wrote:

Yesterday I saw a group of about a dozen on the Guadalupe River trail at the spot where the Eastern Phoebe is being seen. The siskins were feeding on buds at the top of a deciduous tree.John Harris
On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 1:58 PM <dottycala...> via groups.io <DOTTYCALA...> wrote:

This week I have neither heard nor seen any Pine Siskins in our Mountain View neighborhood.  Have others seen/heard them in the county this past week?  Is it possible they have finally migrated?  Let me know where you've seen them recently.  Thanks!Dotty Calabrese

View/Reply Online (#24036): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24036
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>