Date: 3/28/21 3:21 pm
From: John Harris <johnh...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Pine Siskins
Yesterday I saw a group of about a dozen on the Guadalupe River trail at
the spot where the Eastern Phoebe is being seen. The siskins were feeding
on buds at the top of a deciduous tree.
John Harris

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 1:58 PM <dottycala...> via groups.io <DOTTYCALA=
<aol.com...> wrote:

> This week I have neither heard nor seen any Pine Siskins in our Mountain
> View neighborhood. Have others seen/heard them in the county this past
> week? Is it possible they have finally migrated? Let me know where you've
> seen them recently.
> Thanks!
> Dotty Calabrese

View/Reply Online (#24035): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24035