Date: 3/28/21 2:27 pm
From: David Zittin <dzittin...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Rancho San Antonio - Hilltop Tail loop
Hi Birders,
Floy and I did our Hilltop Trail Loop starting at the norther parking lot, service road, Hilltop Trail and then down the PG&E road back to our car.

Some highlights:
- Several Orange-crowned Warblers either seen or heard singing including a quiet pair foraging on an oak tree.
- Our FOS House Wrens, three all singing, two seen.
- Tom Turkeys with large portions of their tail fans missing. Intra-species fighting? Coyote or bobcat encounters?
- Large flock of Pine Siskins foraging on an oak tree

Details: https://ebird.org/checklist/S84284580

View/Reply Online (#24033): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24033
-=-=-

-=-=-