Date: 3/28/21 11:13 am
From: Michael Hicks <000004200bf19c15-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Birds at Lake Jacomo and Blue Springs Lake

Natural Resources at Jackson County Parks and Rec is developing a baseline inventory of our current wildlife in the park system. Currently we are concentrating on Lake Jacomo and Blue Springs Lake. We would love to invite anyone to bird these areas and will be checking eBird for results.

When entering for Lake Jacomo please use Lake Jacomo, Jackson for the location and Blue Springs Lake, Jackson. I am especially interested in our woodcock and whippoorwill populations. I have found woodcock in a few locations this spring.

Any information is greatly appreciated
Thanks

Michael Hicks
<mhicks...>