Date: 3/28/21 10:37 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Hemlock Lake Birds
Hi all. Spurred on by yesterday’s eBird report of a Red Crossbill at the Hemlock Lake south boat launch by John and Karla Gordinier (with a nice photo), I went there this morning in high winds to see what I could find. Couldn’t hear much given the wind and no luck with crossbills, but there were 2 singing Pine Warblers present. Six species of ducks included 16 Green-winged Teal. The water level has come up some from the fall/winter low, but not by much.

Bill Howe
<Whhowe60...>