Date: 3/28/21 10:10 am
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [obol] Hearing birds songs from indoors
Do you have trouble hearing bird songs while having your morning
coffee?  Here is a solution:  A Baby Monitor.  For as little as $15  you
will be able to hear many of the songs your birds are singing right
outside your double/triple glassed windows.  They work with batteries or
plugin AC (the latter being the best way).  Place the 'baby' side unit
under an outside protected area and the 'adult' unit inside your home.
Turn them on and hear birds again.  If you have any question feel free
to contact me by email or phone

# 541-350-3895

Kevin Smith

--
Nature is my Religion. Wildlife has never said "Don't take a photo of me while I'm laughing"

Join us on Facebook!