Date: 3/28/21 8:26 am
From: Roy Harvey <rmharvey...>
Subject: [CT Birds] CTBirds Issue: If You Usually Do Not Get Emails
There were a many subscribers to CTBirds who preferred not to receive any of the email, neither individual messages nor the Digest.  Some people read the list online.  Others had multiple email addresses and wanted to be able to submit posts from any of them, but only receive messages to one.

Everyone set up that way is now getting email again.  Sorry about that!

If you were subscribed but not receiving email, but you are seeing this, please let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderator