Date: 3/28/21 7:00 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Head's Pond today
On an early morning walk at Head's Pond in Hooksett, I saw/heard the
following early migrants:

Canada Goose

Great Blue Heron

Turkey Vulture (3 on the return drive)

Eastern Phoebe (5)

Fish Crow

Song Sparrow (many)

Red-winged Blackbird (many)

Also the usual collection of wintering species, including Red Breasted
Nuthatch and Brown Creeper.

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire