Date: 3/28/21 5:07 am
From: Forrest Wickman <forrestwickman...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Pecks mill pond teal
No idea. This may or may not be relevant, but I’ve been meaning to tell
this list: I saw two Blue-Winged Teal—male and female—in Captain’s Cove
around 6 PM yesterday. (It was a surprise to me: I was looking for the
Black-Headed Gull, which I didn’t see.) No idea whether they might still be
there or whether they might have been the same two, or whether they might
be the two from Portland Fairgrounds the day before.

Forrest Wickman
Glastonbury