Date: 3/27/21 9:52 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Charleston Slough and Shoreline Lake 03-27-21
The last birding I did today was at Shoreline Lake in search of Black Skimmers which I did not find. There were however plenty of lingering COMMON GOLDENEYE, BUFFLEHEAD and EARED GREBE. There were also a lot of boaters so very few birds were resting the island. The BRANT was visible from the west end of the lake with a scope trained toward the golf course. The only other bird of note was my FOY CLIFF SWALLOW near the pump house.

Reminder: the Birdathon starts this week! I'm organizing “The Subspecies”, a “distributed” team. I’m looking for sponsors, or team mates. Please consider sponsoring or joining to help fund the SCVAS Education Program.
https://scvas.org/spring-birdathon-2021-teams#subspecies <https://scvas.org/spring-birdathon-2021-teams#subspecies>

Matthew

Matthew Dodder
Executive Director