Date: 3/27/21 9:52 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] San Felipe Road 03-27-21
I dashed down to San Felipe Road late morning to search for the recently reported CASSIN’S KINGBIRDS. I found two in the vineyard beside the huge eucalyptus trees. I even managed to get some horrible digiscoped images. As well, I spotted 3 LAWRENCE’S GOLDFINCHES in the same area. Just as I was about to leave, Audrey, Connor and Garret rolled up and we continued to watch the the CAKIs for a few minutes. I also told them about the LAGOs, which I gather they were able to see as wel.

Reminder: the Birdathon starts this week! I'm organizing “The Subspecies”, a “distributed” team on Wednesday. I’m looking for sponsors, or team mates. Please consider sponsoring or joining to help fund the SCVAS Education Program.
https://scvas.org/spring-birdathon-2021-teams#subspecies <https://scvas.org/spring-birdathon-2021-teams#subspecies>

Matthew

Matthew Dodder
Executive Director