Date: 3/27/21 7:54 pm
From: Mike Feighner <feinerVogel94551...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] A colorful bird ID
What bird did you see as a FOSMike Correll-Feichtner LivermoreSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...> Date: 3/27/21 7:08 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <southbaybirds...> Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] A colorful bird ID John. Thanks for the tip. Last Winter just about every South Bay birder got a look of Summer Tanager by the Geng Rd. I went there five times and never found it.Well, my renpin paid off this morning. This is a FOS for me.Happy birding.😀Oliver

View/Reply Online (#24022): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24022
-=-=-

-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>