Date: 3/27/21 6:06 pm
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] A colorful bird ID
Hi birders.

This morning I was walking around the Midtown, Palo Alto just behind the Walgreens when this bird flew in, landed on the trees. It has a nice blend of red & yellow on the belly, a medium-sized bill, there are also colors on the back too. I have not seen this bird before, could this be a cardinal?

Photos are not of high quality because the bird moved too fast, the last photo was a butt shot.

Can anybody help me to identify the bird?

Thanks in advance.

Happy birding.

Oliver

View/Reply Online (#24018): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24018