Date: 3/27/21 6:00 pm
From: Steve Patt <stevenpatt...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Lazuli Bunting at Santa Teresa
Interesting. As I try to read/extrapolate Billís graph, it looks like this yearís date would be April 4. It also appear to be not uncommon (10 examples on the graph) for the actual date to be 7-10 days earlier, so my sighting on the 25th is not wildly out of line. Nevertheless Iíve still withdrawn it from the public record barring confirmation.

Steve Patt