Date: 3/27/21 2:38 pm
From: Peter Kondrashov <pkondrash...>
Subject: Birding Adair County today

I spent some quality time birding Adair County today (03/27/21). Good
selection of ducks with most expected species of divers and dabblers both
at Hazel Creek Lake CA and Thousand Hills SP. At Hazel Creek had an early
Osprey and several Horned Grebes, if which two were in gorgeous breeding
plumage. At Thousand Hills had a knock-out Common Loon also in breeding
plumage. Yellow-bellied sapsucker back at home.
Nice early spring birding here in NE Missoura.
Peter