Date: 3/27/21 8:54 am
From: janna pauser <jannapauser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Cassin's Vireo Guadalupe Oak Grove Park 3-27
Walking along the wooded trail from the parking lot off Thorntree in
Guadalupe Oak Grove Park this morning I heard a CASSIN'S VIREO. I found
it foraging high in a Valley Oak before the trash can. It's song was
very bury and long. It's bold white spectacles showed clearly on its
gray head. It had two white wing bars, overall gray upper sides and
whitish below except for the pale yellow flanks. Blurry photo attached.

Janna Pauser
Almaden Valley

View/Reply Online (#24015): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24015
-=-=-