Date: 3/27/21 6:32 am
From: Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Harvey Bear entrance to Coyote Lake
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday morning I birded the Harvey Bear entrance to Coyote Lake County
Park. This area is beautiful right now with the green hills and lots of
wildflowers in the flat meadow by the parking lot. The best birds were my
FOS *Grasshopper Sparrow* and *Western Kingbird*. There were lots of
*Yellow-billed
Magpies* and *Western Meadowlarks* too. This area is very underbirded
(only 80 checklists) and I'm looking forward to filling out the bar charts
this spring!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S84133734

Happy Birding!
Eve Meier (San Jose)