Date: 3/26/21 8:38 pm
From: <adamus7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: fiction books with birders as protagonists?
Thanks, everyone, for the recommendations. Fear not, I won't become too
parochial in my reading, but this is a greater wealth of options than I had
imagined.
A few of you asked who authored the 2 novels I mentioned (I forgot to
include the author names): "Nome" is by Lee F. Snyder. "Border Songs" is
by Jim Lynch. Both are available at least from Amazon.

Paul Adamus