Date: 3/26/21 4:22 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 3-27-21 Clay Taylor/Swarovski’s impromptu show and tell
3-27-21 Clay Taylor/Swarovski’s impromptu show and tell

Clay has a trip to San Antonio tomorrow, so he wants to come to Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary and offered to do an impromptu gathering here 830-1030. He has to have time to get the Hutton’s Vireo while here, before his afternoon outing. If you want to see the latest from Swarovski, email me to reserve a spot and make arrangements to get through the gate. Clay is great at showing how to digiscope and other fun stuff and he doesn’t sell stuff—just informs.

We had 50 species today, including Audubon’s Oriole; 6 warbler species; 11 sparrow species. I will post our report in another post. This event just happened and I wanted to get it out.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!