Date: 3/26/21 2:20 pm
From: Garrett Lau <Garrett.Lau...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Lazuli Bunting at Santa Teresa
I just came from Santa Teresa County Park. I spent most of the time looking
for the Lazuli Bunting, but I did not find it. I did see and hear a House
Wren, which sounds similar to me, but I talked to Steve when he arrived as
I was leaving, and he said that he can tell the difference.

Along the dirt trail that leads to the restroom for the Pueblo Day Use
Area, I saw and heard a Red Crossbill.

Garrett Lau

View/Reply Online (#24008): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24008
-=-=-