Date: 3/26/21 2:08 pm
From: WILLIAM R EDDLEMAN <eddlemanw...>
Subject: Brewer’s Blackbirds Cape Girardeau/Scott Counties

I was amazed to find a flock of about 9000 blackbirds along EE Highway on the Cape Girardeau-Scott counties boundary west of Chaffee this afternoon. About 80% appear to be Brewer’s Blackbirds. Have yet to see a Rusty, and the remainder I’ve seen were Red-winged Blackbirds. Most Brewer’s I’ve ever seen outside California.

——Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone