Date: 3/26/21 2:07 pm
From: Jim Forde <jimforde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Lesser Black-backed Gulls in Johnson Co.
Ring-billed Gulls number in the thousands but if you look hard enough there are still a few large white-headed to be found mixed in. Today I scoped a surprising 5 LESSER-BLACKED GULLS. Scales Pointe and area yielded 3 adults plus a 1st-winter while Hawkeye WA had one
adult, I scoped from the Hwy. 965 bridge. This looks like yet another British invasion of sorts!

Jim Forde
Cedar Rapids