Date: 3/26/21 1:48 pm
From: Lew & Marti Ligocki <ligockibirds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: fiction books with birders as protagonists?
Delia Owens and her ex-husband Mark spent years doing research on large
mammals in various locations in Africa and have co-published a number of
books about those experiences. Not especially birdy, so I didn't think of
them in this context, but very well-written and interesting reads for those
interested in a broader range.

Marti Ligocki
South Salem