Date: 3/26/21 1:42 pm
From: janna pauser <jannapauser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] New Almaden spring migrants
This morning I heard the loud one note call of a PACIFIC SLOPE
FLYCATCHER while driving along Camden before Harry Road. I stopped at
the Casa Grande Museum in New Almaden and found a male HOODED ORIOLE
calling from a tall palm. A HOUSE WREN sang from a residents yard and a
male WILSON'S WARBLER was seen near the south Bertram Road bridge. I
flushed a pair of WOOD DUCKS here and found a singing BROWN CREEPER and
WESTERN BLUEBIRD pair. An ORANGE CROWNED WARBLER sang in Twin Creeks.
Another stop gave me a WESTERN TANAGER and male TOWNSEND'S WARBLER, a
bird I've not seen often this year.

At home a selasphorus hummingbird visited our feeder at noon and a male
HOODED ORIOLE at our backyard feeder on March 21, remains.

Janna Pauser
Almaden Valley

View/Reply Online (#24007): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24007
-=-=-