Date: 3/26/21 12:47 pm
From: Diane McCoy <dianemccoy10...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Grebe ID help
Hi,
I spotted this grebe this morning, 9:30, in the ‘slough’ in front of the Palo Alto Bay Lands EcoCenter (the ‘boat’ building).
I am thinking (hoping) it is a Clark’s Grebe (Clark has an arc of white over eye…..), but am also thinking a Western in some seasonal plumage or age?
Thanks for your help.
Also, was with Larry Spivak for volunteering and he spotted this Hermit Thrush in the shade down by a bench, having a grand old time scraping away finding grubs, worms, to eat.
Thanks much, Diane McCoy

View/Reply Online (#24004): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24004
-=-=-

-=-=-