Date: 3/26/21 11:48 am
From: Steve Garr <steve...>
Subject: Fox Sparrow- Cole County, Jefferson City

Today I have been watching a pretty Fox sparrow foraging in the shadows of the brushy areas down in the bird garden where I work.(512 Ellis Blvd, Jefferson City).  A gorgeous male Eastern Towhee has also been present.Link to a few pics of the Fox sparrow  HERE
Steve Garr
<steve...> County, Jefferson City