Date: 3/26/21 11:41 am
From: Steve Patt <stevenpatt...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Lazuli Bunting at Santa Teresa
It was not a Mockingbird, I assure you. I couldnít have made a positive ID from the visual I had, but I could definitely make a negative one. It was definitely the right size and shape for a Lazuli, with the correct general light/dark pattern (which was all I could see as it was facing me almost head-on ó darker head area, lighter belly). And of course the song.

Steve Patt