Date: 3/26/21 11:02 am
From: Tom Young <tomyoungnh...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 4 Sandhill Cranes in Nashua 3/26/21
This afternoon at 1:15, I saw were 4 Sandhill Cranes flying over the Spit
Brook Fire Station in Nashua. They were headed east/northeast at an
altitude of about 500 feet (very rough and quite possibly incorrect
estimate). Since I keep binoculars in my car, I was able to see the gray
coloration, wing shape, legs extended beyond tail, and long necks of these
birds.

Tom Young
Nashua, NH