Date: 3/26/21 11:01 am
From: Sherry Leonardo <0000003f830b5818-dmarc-request...>
Subject: American Bittern

On this morning’s bird survey with Chris Edmondson, naturalist at Knob Noster SP Vernon Elsberry spotted an American Bittern on Lake Morel. We all enjoyed long looks at the bittern, which was largely out in the open. Other birds included a Golden-crown Kinglet, a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker (doing a fine impression of a kinglet bouncing all over a couple of trees) and several Eastern Phoebes. So good to see the sun, too!
Sherry Leonardo Grandview, Mo

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS