Date: 3/26/21 8:14 am
From: raqbirds via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sapsucker in Webster
Part of a burst of birds in my yard this morning was a male Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. It is hard to say whether it was a bona fide spring migrant or an over-wintering bird that had been undetected before today. It is nine days earlier than my previous early spring record over the 13 years I have been here.
There were about 20 other species here including a sizable influx of juncos, robins, and grackles.

Bob QuinnWebster, NH
"Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth." Chief Seattle