Date: 3/26/21 6:47 am
From: julian hough <jrhough1...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Crazy birding stories - Part Deux

Following up on Severin's post last week, it was again a lot of fun chatting with the Naturally Adventurous guys about the craziest things I've done in pursuit of birds!

People (Severin!) may be interested to know i managed to get through TWO stories this week. Lol!

Last week's was their most popular episode to date, so thanks to the CT birders that tuned in or reached out to support their Patreon page. Hope you enjoyed the adventures as much as I did reliving them.

This week it's twitching vagrant Eared Quetzals in Arizona and tracking down the now likely extinct Slender-billed Curlews in North Africa.

https://anchor.fm/ken-behrens/episodes/Episode-32-Charley--Ken-welcome-Julian-Hough-back-to-the-show-ethfmt

Julian Hough,

New Haven

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android