Date: 3/26/21 6:43 am
From: Mark Glenshaw <mglenshaw...>
Subject: No Sighting-Free, Virtual Lecture on Finding Owls

Morning, everyone.

Next Thursday, April 1 at 7:00pm I am giving a FREE, virtual, public talk
on how to find owls in your neighborhood sharing what I have learned from
15 years of studying owls. The talk is kindly hosted by the Maplewood
Public Library in Maplewood, Missouri. . Please use this link to register
and receive the Zoom information. https://bit.ly/3fise7s
<https://bit.ly/3fise7s>

I hope to see you there-thank you! :)

Sincerely,