Date: 3/26/21 5:42 am
From: Nicolas Main <nicolasmain58...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Little Pond Boardwalk Updates + Highlights
Had a very enjoyable experience today out on the boardwalk in Litchfield.
Humid morning with fog made for a great springtime feel.

The trail remains open to the public! Just have to follow a one way path
and wear a mask when other walkers are around.

A large flock of about (65) Wood Docks, a lonely American Coot, (4) Fox
Sparrows, one Horned Grebe out on water, along with one Virginia Rail
calling and seen!
No Marsh Wrens present quite yet

As I write this email with Brown Creepers singing around me, I say: Good
birding and happy spring! Checklist with details below
https://ebird.org/checklist/S84113936

Nicolas Main
Litchfield, CT