Date: 3/25/21 11:24 pm
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Swallow Trifecta
Hi birders.

This afternoon I walked around the Emily Renzel Pond for some fresh air; at around 6:00 pm when I sauntered towards Mayfield Slough, a flock of swallows rushed out in the Hitchcocky fashion.

I saw BARN SWALLOW, TREE SWALLOW, VIOLET GREEN SWALLOW.

Given the speed of these little birds, I was only able to grab a few in-flight photos just for my reference.  What was interesting was: for the first time I saw the BARN SWALLOW & TREE SWALLOW diving into the water.

Happy Birding.

Oliver

View/Reply Online (#24000): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/24000
-=-=-