Date: 3/25/21 7:04 pm
From: Xander Sowers <sowersalexander1...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Geese Heading Over Seattle - Ring-necked Duck Hybrid at the Montlake Fill
Hey there,

Today we had two separate flocks of Snow Geese over the Montlake Fill
around noon, both headed north bound - yesterday I had a small flock of
Cackling headed N as well. Also of note today was an apparent Ring-necked x
Lesser Scaup hybrid. Louis Kreemer and I are pretty sure about the scaup
species but we’re open to any thoughts. Pics are included in our checklist-
https://ebird.org/checklist/S84099114

- Alex Sowers