Date: 3/25/21 5:33 pm
From: Iain Macleod <pandiain.im...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Snow Geese and Woodcock in Center Harbor
Center Harbor Neck:
After a nice evening walk after work (highlight was singing Brown Creeper)
I sat on the deck waiting for the spring chorus.

Woodcock -- 2 displaying
Turkey -- gobbling
Barred Owl -- 1 hooting
Coyotes -- pack yipping
Canada Goose -- pair honking from the swamp
Snow Goose -- the bonus was a group of Snow Geese calling overhead. Sounded
like they were circling looking for somewhere to land. I could hear at
least 2, maybe as many as 4.

Iain MacLeod