Date: 3/25/21 5:17 pm
From: Scott Varney <scottvarney1968...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Osprey at Hudson Crossing, Schuylerville
Visited Hudson Crossing in Schuylerville today and found an Osprey tending
to nest-building on one of the old bridge footings as viewed from the
northern-most trail point overlooking the Schuyler Falls. I spoke with a
gentleman who walks his dog 2X each day and he told me an Osprey pair had
been first sighted by himself a week ago.
Also found one adult Bald Eagle 2 Turkey Vultures, many American Robin's, a
handful of Bluebirds, and a plethora of Tufted Titmice.

A beautiful day at the park,

Scott Varney
Salem, NY