Date: 3/25/21 3:28 pm
From: Gayle Crowley <gcrowley310...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Benson’s Park Hudson
I spent a lovely hour poking around the park on my first visit of the
season. On tonight’s walk, I saw 2 Canadian Geese, 4 Mallards, at least 8
Red-winged blackbirds and the sky was filled with their trilling. I ran
across several Black-capped Chickadees, 4 Cardinals, a Mourning Dove and
heard a Barred owl calling. I was hopeful I could get a visual on him, but
no luck.
Cheers!
Gayle Crowley
Windham