Date: 3/25/21 2:58 pm
From: Pamela Johnston <shovzan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: fiction books with birders as protagonists?
There was a fictional account called Diary of a Left-handed Birdwatcher
that I read a while ago. A group of people meet regularly to bird, and this
is the narrator's trip diary.

But I don't recall any interesting i.d.s being made, or other matters that
pertain exclusively to birding. Well, one: a fellow brings his girlfriend,
and someone remarks later that it must be true love. Why? She didn't have
binoculars.

Pamela Johnston