Date: 3/25/21 2:45 pm
From: Doug & Nina Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Greene Co. birds
Focusing on Dunbar Slough and portions of the Raccoon River west of
Jefferson paid off well this afternoon, with 48 species viewed in about 3.5
hours. I totaled 19 species of waterfowl, finding *Green-winged Teal* the
most abundant yet this year. But my best finds for the day were 4 FOY
species: *Ruddy Ducks, Lesser Yellowlegs, Turkey Vultures* and* Rusty
Blackbirds.*

Doug Harr
Ogden