Date: 3/25/21 2:29 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Shoreline Lake 23 March - Brant, Blue-w Teal, possible Bank Swallow
Mike and folks:

This is our rarest swallow (until a Cave Swallow is found with
documentation accepted by the CBRC).  There are a few sightings that
appear to be spring passage birds, 17 from 2 Apr to 26 May.  Then none
until the first fall birds on 23 Jun.  I agree that it would be nice to
see the underparts for such an early record.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

On 3/25/2021 1:52 PM, jm_danzenbaker_alt via groups.io wrote:
> Sorry this is belated -- A Tuesday morning walk around the north side of Shoreline Lake produced what would be a most unexpected Bank Swallow, along with subject-line species.
>
> See https://ebird.org/checklist/S84084001 for details.
>
> Mike Danzenbaker

View/Reply Online (#23993): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23993
-=-=-